Saturday, March 6, 2010

Busted


So as you can see my phone split in half... It had come apart a few weeks ago and I used my professional super gluing skills to put it back together. On top of that it wouldn't charge on its own- I would have to force the cord in and wrap it around twice counterclockwise and keep it tilted at in angle in order to give it any power (so naturally for the last few weeks that battery hasn't been charged past half power!) It held for quite a while, but it finally came completely apart to the point of no repair. And I don't think it could have happened at a more convenient time! I had ordered a free upgrade phone online 2 days before and it got delivered while I was in class, so I only had to go a few hours without a phone! =)
My new phone is a Rival. I don't love it as much as my last phone, but it's in one piece and makes calls- so I'm not complaining!

No comments: