Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Greatest Concert

Ever since high school (when I was first introduced to country music) the one concert I have been dying to go to has been Rascal Flatts. On September 9th, 2011 my dream finally came true! I used the excuse of wanting to take Elise for her birthday. . . but my real reason for wanting to go was purely selfish. Breanne, Elise and I got to the concert at the Usana Amphitheatre right on time. We got to see the opening act of Justin Moore and Sara Evans. And then FINALLY we were graced with the presence of Rascal Flatts! The show was so entertaining, on top of the fact that they are so amazing at performing live. We had such a great time together singing, dancing, and watching drunk people. . . And I think it's safe to say that Rascal Flatts has been my favorite group I've seen in concert yet!

During Justin Moore, while it was still light out

During Sara Evans

RASCAL FLATTS!!!
So this video doesn't so much showcase the talents of Rascal Flatts as it does my dancing around and singing at the top of my lungs! haha : )

**You'll note that I linked different favorite songs by these artists several times throughout my post**

2 comments:

Andersons said...

Totally off the subject, but your hair looks awesome in that first picture!!

MeganKalynn said...

ha! thanks... i tried using something like those wire curlers you use for ava... they were super tight curls that morning and just barely fell before the concert :)