Thursday, September 15, 2011

Belated Birthday

Aaron and Amy's wedding was March 26th, just 2 days before Breanne's birthday! Since we had the whole family together we decided to make a little trip to Disneyland for her birthday. . . In all honesty Disneyland sort of lost it's magic to me. It was great when I was a kid but now all I see are long lines and over priced food. Luckily we had Danelle, Ava, and Chase with us. I was able to see how great this place is through a child's eyes once again. It was so much fun rediscovering Disneyland!
The Castle. . . which gets smaller every time I go! 

Riding "It's a Small World"

In line for "Dumbo's Magic Flight"

Big Kids photo op with Goofy

The over priced but oh so delicious churros!

Seeing how excited Ava was to meet a "real" princess almost brought tears to my eyes. Disneyland really knows what they're doing  : )

1 comment:

Andersons said...

Love that video! What a great auntie...thanks for going with us!!