Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rock Climbing




Cedar City actually has a lot to offer by way of outdoor activities. I've done a lot of hiking and bonfires- but some stuff requires having equipment. So luckily a few friends of mine had gear to go rock climbing. So I got to go for the first time. It was really fun! Once I got over the fear of falling and dying, and knew that my belay-er really did have a secure hold of me I was able to really have fun! I went up a couple of times... It was quite a work out, but getting to the top made me feel so accomplished! I can't believe I've never gone before... and definitely can't wait to go again =)

3 comments:

Andersons said...

Love all your pictures! Where were you at?

Megs said...

It's so great huh?! I went a couple weekends ago, it was freezing and I could barely feel the holds. but what fun! did they teach you to belay? I just barely learned that although i've been a few times. it's a blast. Oh man, I'm so glad you got to go!

MeganKalynn said...

I loved it! I went up the canyon by my apartment and it was so fun! I can't wait to go again =)