Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Caught It


Well, I caught the Swine Flu. I was hanging out with some friends this weekend and found out on monday that one of the guys I was with had the Swine Flu (which he caught from his sister). So of course by monday night I start feeling pretty crappy. Since it didn't get any better by tuesday afternoon I went in to go see the doctor. After trudging through the rain and sitting in the waiting room for over an hour he told me that I also had the Swine Flu. Let me tell you- it's not fun. Almost four days later and I still feel sick, although it's not nearly as bad as it was a few days ago. I guess the really expensive antibiotic is doing its job. I'm currently locked away in my room because I don't want to get any of my roommates sick (since two other girls on my team now have it). I guess this'll give me plenty of time to catch up on tv shows and reading other people's blogs! =)

2 comments:

Matt and Keline said...

uh not good. hope you feel better real soon.

Andrea said...

I am glad you are in Utah!! Get better !