Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little Less Wise










I went to the dentist over the break and discovered that I needed to have my wisdom teeth removed... So I flew home for the weekend (out of Vegas) and got the taken out. I though I was doing just great after day one- where I really only got chocolate shake ALL over myself and sent out "drunken" texts. But day two was when I started to hurt. Mom, Dad, and I went up to Santa Barbara to see Brittany play... but I kinda threw up all over myself in the car. The rest of the weekend went by without too much trouble. I got to see a lot of people again and go to Jamie Pinkston's farewell... So on monday I flew out- but not before having mom take me to Red's (with Breranne and Tela) where I got some mashed potatoes, rolls, and bbq sauce to take back with me to Utah. I then stopped at Nielsen's Frozen Custard on the drive back. All in all, a great day! (Other than the constant pain and puffy cheeks) =)



2 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

I'm glad I got to finally see pictures of the cheeks! I to remember "free food" being my highlight in college life!!!

Elise and Lane said...

what was the deal with puking on yourself though? that couldn't have been pretty...