Friday, January 30, 2009

Bring It On Mother Nature!

So we got over 16 inches of snow over the period of about a day and a half earlier this week. And it doesn't help that it's still in the twenties so none of it is melting... But just to show mother nature I wasn't going to let her get me down (and to do a little service) I spent 2 hours out in the snow (while it was still snowing- I know... not a great idea) and I scrapped snow and ice off of a TON of cars. I figured it would be one less thing that the snow would ruin that day. It wasn't too bad, although the snow did soak through my jeans fairly quickly. But it felt good to serve other people... plus one of my neighbors saw me out in the cold and brought out some hot cocoa! =)

3 comments:

Andersons said...

Wow, Megan. Strait to heaven. :-)

Andrea said...

BE careful so you don't fall and hurt your leg. However, I prefer snow over WIND!!!

Elise and Lane said...

Oh man, now i'm going to feel bad posting all my beach pictures from this weekend...