Monday, January 5, 2009

Home For The Holidays

It was a very eventful break! ( and I can't figure out how to get my pictures in order) But Nathan, Suni, some of Nathan's friends and I went to the Santa Monica pier for a while, then to Universal Studios City Walk for New Years Eve! There was an 80's cover band, TONS of people, and fireworks! =) ... sadly, no New Years kiss this year...

This is Breanne and I hitting up the beach one last time before I went home! ... I think I went about 4 or 5 times while I was home. And I think it gets prettier each time (man I hate mountains now...)



Dannelle was virtually our only form of entertainment... and man is she cute! (I miss her!!!!)


And this is a picture of the sunset up in SLO. I made three, count em, THREE trips up there to hang out with Brittany and watch her play basketball. It's so pretty up there!




And last but not least, here's a picture of only some of the cookies I made... For the record i baked over 38 dozen! Chocolate chip, peanut butter, snickerdoodle, and froster sugar cookies!!! (this was so that mom didn't have to go out and buy or bake for our neighbors and friends) I like to think I was helpful this Christmas with making those and pretty much cleaning the entire house, then decorating the inside and outside! I guess you could say that I was Santa's little helper =)





3 comments:

Andersons said...

Wish we could have been there! I'm super super jealous of all your beach trips.

Elise and Lane said...

Danelle has been asking about you...Better luck next year on the whole new years kiss thing. At least you didn't spend the new years in the back seat of a truck with your brother (eh hem) me, one year... *we were on our way home from a dance and didn't get home in time for midnight. (Thanks Jerry)

Andrea said...

It was so fun to see you. Don't worry about the kiss, you will have plenty soon.