Friday, October 3, 2008

7 Things...

7 Things I plan To Do Before I Die...

1. Travel Europe
2. Be fluent in Sign Language
3. Learn to Surf
4. Have 5 children (...I'll take 'em one at a time though)
5. Serve a mission
6. Win a National Championship (we'll see)
7. Out- live Breanne!

7 Things I Do Now...

1. Play Super Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo... daily
2. Rehab on my knee
3. Watch a number of TV shows religiously (i.e. Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, etc.)
4. Put too much on my plate (no, not food!)
5. Ride the motorized wheelchairs at Walmart
6. Scrapbook... currently I'm up to my senior year
7. Miss my family!

7 Things I Can't Do...

1. Not take insane amounts of pictures wherever I go
2. Imagine life without the Gospel
3. Walk normal (my new nickname is Peg Leg)
4. Cook anything other than pasta/ Top Raman
5. Remember anything I ever have planned past this evening
6. Stop reading the Twlight series over and over again
7. Play volleyball for at least 6 months =(

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex...

1. Humor
2. Smile (I don't do nasty teeth)
3. Height... at LEAST 6'1"
4. Sincerity/ Genuine-ness
5. Eyes
6. How he talks about people when they're not around
7. Athleticism

7 Things I Say Most Often...

1. My life sucks! (this just recently topped the charts)
2. (laugh... or cry) it depends on the time of day
3. FYI...
4. Seriously?!
5. Awesome!
6. Like nobody's business
7. Loves it!

7 Celebrities I Admire...

1. Kate Hudson
2. Alexis Bledel
3. Blake Lively
4. Princess Ava
5. Baby D
6. Chase-y bo Base-y
7. NOT Angelina Jolie...

7 Favorite Foods...

1. Hoooot Pockets =) ...only because I knewRyan would get a kick out of it!
2. Pretty much everything at Olive Garden
3. Neilsen's Frozen Custard
4. In-N-Out fries!
5. Homemade Oreo's
6. French Toast (made with Texas Toast)
7. Flaming Hot Cheeto's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey megan! where did you get the idea to do this? it's way cool! and fun to read! i can't stop reading the twilight series over and over again either. it's a curse that i love. lol. i hope your knee gets better fast!

Elise and Lane said...

If your going to learn to surf, it might as well be in Costa Rica! Glad you got to have some of your Nielsen's Custard today!!!