Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My ACL Surgery =(



So I tore my ACL and meniscus last tuesday at volleyball practice and had surgery on it today... apparently it went well, but I wouldn't know. Im hooked up to an IV thats sending a local anesthetic to just my knee, and tons of Percocet! Here's a picture of me right after surgery with my massive knee brace on and one of us getting stuff at Walmart, ridin' dirty =)




Also, just FYI... I start therapy on monday and it will be at least six months before I'm on the court again, maybe longer =(

2 comments:

Andersons said...

Glad the surgery went okay - and I can't believe they let you drive that thing! Tell me you didn't crash into the tampon display.

Taisa N said...

Megan I am glad that the surgery went well but that is such a bummer you hurt your knee! I hope the therapy works quickly and you are able to get back out on the court asap!