Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feel the Thunder!


So this last weekend was our first football game. Our team hadnt won a game in like a year and a half. So it was pretty exciting when we beat them 38-10! My team got all decked out with face paint and signs to support our friends... Also, there was some news coverage on our volleyball team the other night because we're starting up a new program. It was pretty exciting to see myself on television! =) Here's the link... http://www.kcsg.com/sports/28128279.html?video=YHI&t=a

1 comment:

Elise and Lane said...

Hootie Hoooo! Way to go! You looked great! I have to say though, my favorite part was when your asst. guy coach totally grabbed his weggie there at the very end of the clip! I'm so proud of you! I hope to get to come to some of your games!