Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two Whole Decades




So yesterday was my twentieth birthday and it was so different in contrast to last year! Last year I went shopping, had a huge party at my house, then went to the club... this year however was more low key. I watched some conference while opening presents, went down to St. George to get a massage, hit up Neilsen's on my way home, went to dinner with my team, played Guitar Hero, ate some cake, and went to the hot tub (where i really only had one leg in). So although it was not as exciting as last year, it was still very fun-and relaxing! =)

2 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Happy Birthday girl! I'm glad it was a good one! I'm a loser, I didn't even get a card or a gift off to ya, but i'll get you something dont worry! Maybe i'll get you a new leg! Love ya!

Andersons said...

Happy two decades lil' sis! Glad you had a fun day. Loving the new haircut!!