Saturday, October 16, 2010

True T-Bird

I'm sure every University has some equivilant of the True T-Bird. The night before the homecoming game everyone stands at a certain place (in our case touching our statue) and kisses at midnight after we count down. This is my last year here at SUU so it was basically now or never. So I asked a friend of mine, my roommates boyfriend's friend, if he'd help me to reach this goal of mine.
As you can see, I'm not one for doing things halfway, so rather than just touching the statue of Old Sorrel, We were standing/sitting on the top of it with a few other couples.

This is with Zach Wall a couple of minutes after midnight, after all of the couples "making out" cleared out of the way. Now I can check that one off of my list of things to do this year ;)

4 comments:

Mel said...

dude, i was there and the MACKING going on was making ME uncomfortable! and i'm married and not at all modest- haha! well congrats on the true tbirdness!

Tela said...

yay megan!!! congrats on being a true tbird!! love the pics :)

Belle said...

I loved that kiss! I was expecting something slightly different, so that was really refreshing. ;) And his face says you made his night! Hahaha Love it!

MeganKalynn said...

haha! well that wasnt the actual kiss, but i wanted to document it somehow. (not that my kiss wasnt G rated) ;)