Thursday, October 21, 2010

East Elementary Eagles


Dear Student Teacher,
That's how my letter in this mornings mail started out. I just got my student teaching placement and I'm so excited! I will be student teaching starting this January at East Elementary School in Cedar City, Utah. I will be in either a 1st or 3rd grade classroom with one of two teachers. I seriously can't wait! I am so close to being graduated and licenced and out in the real world of teaching!!!
AHHHHH!!! I really can't contain my excitement! Just ask my roommates who witnessed me dancing around the kitchen as I read this :)

2 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

How exciting! You'll love student teaching, it's lots of fun! Can't believe your getting so close to the real thing of teaching. You should start looking at jobs up this way ;)

Belle said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so glad you're blogging your college days!!! You're gonna LOVE looking back at this!