Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back in action

So life in Cedar City is going full swing! I'm working my 2 jobs, playing volleyball, and in my last semester of classes (next semester I student teach- then I'm graduated!) But most importantly I'm out having fun =) This last Saturday one of my roommate's boyfriend took us rock climbing out west of town. It was probably pretty boring for him, but just the perfect amount of challenge for me.

(Two of my roommates Kestri and Haley)
Sorry this picture is crooked. I suck. But Not too bad for only my second time rock climbing! (I decided I need to invest in some real rock climbing shoes)

And of course, it wouldn't be Cedar City if we weren't going to bonfires! This one got to be pretty huge... Note to self: don't let ignorant boys put a propane tank in the bonfire. This way you won't need to put out additional fires!
More excitement to come. My roommates and I are throwing a White Trash Bash at our house next Friday =)

No comments: