Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Adventure List

So this is my last year of college (Thank Goodness!) And I really want to make the most of it. So my roommates and I came up with an "Adventure List". We wrote down a list of things that we have wanted to do in Cedar City-or in general- but haven't gotten around to yet. And we're slowly crossing things off of our list.



Writing on the football stadium bleacher seats. It's been discovered that if you flip certain chairs up and certain chairs down you can spell things out.

Playing night games at Discovery Park (a tricked out park that overlooks the town)

And wiffle ball. Thanks to my roommate Kim Duke's idea we turned it into glow in the dark wiffle ball. We used glow sticks as the bases, and wove glow sticks into the ball. It was quite the success...


...until of course I was running home, trying to score, and took out my roommate, Haley.



I felt so horrible! I mean when I play games, I usually am able to contain my competitiveness. And in all fairness she was clearly hovering over the plate (which isn't legal for this very reason)... she's fine. But I felt like a total jerk!


I've already posted some other things off our list, like rock climbing. And needless to say there will be many more posts pertaining to the infamous "Adventure List"

1 comment:

Tela said...

Cute meg!! I am jealous and so glad you are making your last year a great one!!