Friday, November 6, 2009

Costume Time




So when you're a "starving college student" you don't really feel like going out and buying a whole new costume for Halloween... but at the same time you don't want to wear what you wore last year. This year I decided to break out a costume I hadn't worn since 7th grade. So for my ward party I decided to wear my referee shirt and put on some sunglasses with a cane and be a blind referee. Now there were people there with some pretty intricate costumes, but surprisingly enough I won the individual costume contest! This picture is with the boys from the apartment below me who decided to be "The Price Is Right" and won the group contest. Much more creative than mine I thought!


And then there was The Howl- our school Halloween dance. I didn't want to be carrying a cane around all night so figured I would need to come up with something else... and then? Voila! The Office came on, and Jim was "Facebook". So I decided to use this idea of just wearing regular clothes and writing on my face so that I wouldn't have to worry about getting a whole different costume together... I loved it, and so did a lot of other random people who I've never met (There are a LOT of Office fans down here at SUU) Other than some parties and games my Halloween was pretty low key- but hey! It's Cedar City!

No comments: