Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Say Yes To The Dress




Prom is on Saturday May 30th, and Breanne is going with a boy from another ward (his name is Josh Hayes)



So ever since I've been home I've been trying to help Breanne find a Prom dress... we went to several malls with no success. We finally resorted to going to the Fashion District in downtown L.A. (side note: it's a bit sketch) Anyways, we spent over three hours and went in nearly 25 shops. In the end we finally went back to one of the first stores we were in and trying on (what I think was) an amazing dress. They had it on display in white so it looked like a total wedding gown... but we tried it on in this really pretty royal/teal-ish color. I definitely fell in love, and it looks amazing on Breanne! Now all we have to do is add a jacket and she'll be ready to go!








2 comments:

Matt and Keline said...

Very nice dress and good luck with the jacket. That is always tehe hardest part for me find.

Elise and Lane said...

I love it!! It's gorgeous!!!!