Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Big 9 OH!



So today was grandma Metcalf's 90th birthday. And to celebrate we had a huge family party at our house... All of grandmas children (my aunt's and uncle's) were here but maybe only 1/3 of her grand kids and great grand kids made it. Needless to say there were TONS of pictures taken. Dennis has all the good ones on his "professional" camera (it was like Vegas all over again if you know what I mean). Anyways, we had Red's BBQ deliver, Joan brought an amazing cake, and Dennis made a great video of grandma's life-It was so wonderful, I teared up... (and he said copies were to come...) I wish we could get the family together more often because it was so great to get together with everyone and have such a fun time! (what are those things called?... oh yeah! Family Reunions! What a novel idea. We should give that a try!) Anyways, all of those hours of slaving away in the yard since I've moved home paid off (I seriously can't count how many hours were put into this)! ... What's our next big backyard adventure? Breanne's Prom picture's! T minus 6 days!!! (I guess I'll be slaving away every day this week again to get the yard perfect for our next event)! =)

No comments: