Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NOTE!!!!

NOTE: The clean bedroom below is the bedroom where earlier today a man broke into my apartment shoved me aside by my door and made his way through the window just to have the cops bust through my door with their guns pointed at me- yelling and then tore through my apartment to see if I was harboring a fugitive. Needless to say I cried for hours and am still shooken up. LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!! (even during the day time) I will also be carrying my pepper spray with me 24/7. Too bad I didn't have it in my hands when he came bursting through my door!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH. are you freakin kidding me? that's sooo scary! dang girl, i'm glad that you are ok though! i would be shaken up too! scary. WOW.

Elise and Lane said...

My sweetheart!!! You poor thing! Let's go to Vegas in a few weeks and try to forget about the whole ordeal! Call me!!!

Megs said...

I'm so glad you are okay. that is so scary! I would probably die. I would've cried too, and for probably longer than you did! I hope you are okay now, sleep in your roommates rooms.

Andrea said...

That's it cedar City is to dangerous! come home to Simi valley the safest city in the nation. I am glad you are fine, hang in there only a few months left.