Thursday, March 5, 2009

My 8's


I saw this on my friends blog and decided to give it a go!

8 shows I love:
1) John and Kate Plus 8
2) Little People Big World
3) 24
4) Gilmore girls
5) The Office
6) Gossip Girl
7) Extreme Home Make Over
8) What I Like About You

8 restaurants I love:
1) Red's
2) Olive Garden
3) Hermie's (in Cedar City)
4) Paul's Italian Villa
5) In-N-Out
6) Cheesecake Factory
7) Tomato Street (in Cour d'Alene, Idaho)
8) The Old Spaghetti Factory

8 things I did yesterday:
1) Lost my phone
2) Went to class
3) Reffed old women's volleyball
4) Played back row with my team at practice!
5) Conducted our bi-weekly R.S. meeting
6) Ate Top Raman
7) Checked my facebook
8) Went to bed at 3am with Breanne on the phone because I was scared =(

8 things I like about summer:
1) The Beach
2) No school
3) Get to hang out with friends from high school
4) Multiple Magic Mountain trips
5) Get to be with family
6) I guess making money has to be on this list... can't forget the summer job!
7) The heat/ sunshine (I'm so sick of cold and snow right now!)
8) No bills to pay!

8 things I do in my spare time (when I have it!):
1) Read read read!
2) Play volleyball
3) Catch up on TV show episodes I've missed
4) Check my facebook/email
5) Bake treats for people
6) Scrapbook
7) Write in my journal
8) Clean our disgusting apartment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm, i love tomato street too! i want to go there! lol. you're 8 are awesome! don't you wish there was more spare time to do those things though? lol

Andrea said...

I am still waiting for me to be one of your favorite somethings??