Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Semester

Well I've been considering this my last semester of classes. Next semester I'm technically still a student but I'll be student teaching- aka no classes. So I tried to make the most of this semester. I had so much fun with everyone in this class. I'm a bit sad at the idea that I may never see some of them again.
.
The last 4 ish months were spent with this group of people 3 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Here's just a couple of the more interesting projects that I had to do this year: A health fair tri-fold (with matching lesson plan)

And my personal favorite... 250 pages of writing letters. Why? No freaking clue, but apparently it's essential to becoming a teacher!

I went to dinner after our last final with my favorite girls from class



Goodbye to a fun semester... hello to the almost real world!

1 comment:

Andersons said...

I hope you're keeping a lot of your stuff for your teaching portfolio!