Wednesday, September 30, 2009

White Trash Bash







I haven't updated my blog too much since school first started up so over the next couple of days I'm going to try to attempt to get the main things I've done posted on here. A few weeks ago some of my friends threw a white trash bash. It was pretty hilarious! It was held in the backyard of their house. We had a fire pit going, hot dogs and mac n cheese, wrestling, hoedowns, and anything white trash imagineable. It was so funny to see everyone dressed up- and then to be in character! Everyone picked different "white trash" names... As you can tell I was pregnant (with Baby Cleatus) and an alcoholic. .. By the way, you wouldn't believe how many guys would hit on a "pregnant" girl. But it's not like I could even pursue them... I mean how am I supposed to know what the guy is really like when he's wearing a mullet wig, a stained shirt, and cut off jeans?! ... Anyways, I also had tattoo's on my arms of my ex lovers (Bobby Ray and Bubba) and everyone was talking about their double wide, working at the gas station, and speaking almost another language! I'll admit- it wasn't the classiest party I've been too. But it sure as heck was one of the funniest!

1 comment:

Elise and Lane said...

Party on! You are a total rock star in my book!