Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kayaking in San Luis Obispo







So this weekend I went up to San Luis Obispo with Suni to visit Brittany and meet her boyfriend. We had a ton of fun! We made cookies, went the the movies, played some pick up basketball games, and had a pancake breakfast. But one of my favorite parts had to be when we went kayaking in the ocean! I had never been before so I was a little nervous, but it didn't take long to get used to it... It was fun paddling around and weaving through rocks and everything. We must have seen about ten seals. They would come right up near our kayak and swim around. The only part I didn't like was swimming over the seaweed- in case you didn't know I have a bit of a seaweed phobia. Long story short I was in tears from us going through it and we decided to turn around and head another direction. But other than that traumatic part it was a blast! I really want to go again soon!!! =)

3 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Wow that looks fun- i've done lake kayaking, but ocean would be way better... except for all that seaweed stuff...! Come to Texas and we'll kayak on one of the rivers/lakes!

MeganKalynn said...

don't tease me... you know i want to come out and visit you!!!

Jessica & Gary said...

Hello beautiful girl...I had no idea you were a part of the blogging world. Your so good at posting, how is SUU?