Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Bum Leg

Exactly 7 weeks ago today that I tore my ACL. Which means 6 weeks since surgery. Has it really only been that long?! Honestly, this has been the longest 6 weeks of my life thus far. I'm practically dying here trying to keep myself sane. I feel so limited. There's still so much I can't do, and I've had a few set backs which have put me behind schedule for healing fast... Why does everyone else's life get to go on while mine has stopped?


Okay, I'll stop bumming you out and show you how the leg is looking now...

3 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Keep your spirits up- you need to keep healing so you can keep up with little D when we come out there to Cali in a few weeks!

Andersons said...

You've got it all wrong. These 7 weeks haven't been dragging because of your knee...it's because you're waiting for Twilight! That's torture in it's own right.

Anonymous said...

sorry about your leg, hope it's getting better!! i don't know, i'm pretty sure i don't want to play on. i haven't exactly had the best year this year ya know, i'm kinda frustrated with it. I'm going to miss it, i think it might be time to move on....